Water Report

Cloudy and light drizzle this morning.  According to the weather forecast, we should see clearing later on today and wind.  Clear skies through the weekend and well into next week.  Yeah!  It will be nice to see things drying up.

They reduced the flow out of the gates slightly at 8:00 a.m. yesterday.  We are now just a little over flood pool (flood pool is 931′ and at 7:00 a.m. we were at 931.45′).  I would expect to see them drop the gates a  little more when we hit the 931′ level.  Yep!  Just got word they dropped it another 3200 cfs at 8:00 this morning.  All the roads in the area are open, and believe it or not, things are pretty much normal except the level of Taneycomo.  This is going to take a while.

When Taneycomo gets a little lower, we will go out and make certain conditions are safe to us and our guests, and that the fish are settled into fishable areas for fishers to catch.  May be as early as this weekend.

In the meantime, we plan to start up some fly tying clinics so everyone has something to do while we’re waiting to go fishing!  As always, clinics are free and we’ll hold them on Saturday mornings.  If another day of the week works out, we’re not opposed to have a couple sessions each week.  The clinics will be posted on our site this weekend…….stay tuned.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.


**